The North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA) is a member-driven organization that serves and promotes business in Saskatoon, and beyond.
The NSBA has partnered with Saskatchewan Blue Cross since 2007 to provide its members with comprehensive group benefits plan options at industry-competitive costs. This exclusive group benefits plan is available to all NSBA member companies with 3 or more employees. As a broker for the NSBA, Wiegers Financial & Benefits can help tailor a group benefits plan to meet the needs of each NSBA member company.
- Health (includes Hospital, Ambulance, Health Practitioners, Drugs, Vision, and Travel)
- Dental (includes Basic, Major, and Orthodontic)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Dependent Life
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Wellness Spending Account
Saskatchewan Blue Cross does not require any medical information from you or your employees. Claims can be submitted direct from the provider or via online claims submission. There is also an option for employees to convert their Group Life, Health and Dental benefits upon leaving employment or retirement.