Telemedicine is one of the newer benefits available but it’s having a huge impact in Canada already. This is because the ability to talk with a doctor or other medical professional over the phone or on video chat has become all the more important since the start of the pandemic, though all indications are that the benefit is here to stay. In this episode of CliffHangers, Benefits Advisor Matthew Hill and Benefits Administrator Marissa Reddekopp tell us more.
- What You Do to Help Care for Your Employees Matters. Here’s Proof.
- Financial Planning and Mental Well-Being With Kim Chicoine
- CliffHangers: The Fabulous Wiegers Wellness Partners Program
- CliffHangers: Taking Care of Business – Insurance in Partnership Agreements
- Why Have a Group Retirement Savings Plan For Your Employees?