Take care of your employees
Wiegers Financial & Benefits is pleased to serve as benefits advisor to the following associations in providing the best benefit options to their members.
Wiegers Financial & Benefits advises on the following plans:
Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
Join the Group
It’s the simple, stable, smart choice. More than 30,000 Canadian businesses currently enjoy the group dental and health insurance the Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance Plan provides. The Chambers Plan has been protecting Canadian firms from coast to coast for over 40 years.
As a representative of the Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce, Wiegers Financial & Benefits can help tailor a Chambers group benefits plan to meet your unique needs.
What sets the Chambers Plan apart?
- Available for 1 – 50 employees.
- Customizable coverage.
- Rate stability. Claims are pooled, which helps keep employee benefit costs stable from year to year.
- Fast, accurate payments. Most health and dental health claims are paid within 48 hours.
- Guaranteed and non-cancellable, regardless of your firm’s size.
- Guaranteed coverage for firms with 3 or more people.
- Outstanding, local customer service.
- Best Doctors. Proudly provided to each individual covered under the Chambers Plan, Best Doctors connects patients and their physicians with world renowned specialists to confirm diagnosis and correct treatment plans.
North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA)
The North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA) is a member-driven organization that serves and promotes business in Saskatoon and beyond.
The NSBA has partnered with Saskatchewan Blue Cross since 2007 to provide its members with comprehensive group benefits plan options at industry-competitive costs. This exclusive group benefits plan is available to all NSBA member companies with 3 or more employees. As a broker for the NSBA, Wiegers Financial & Benefits can help tailor a group benefits plan to meet the needs of each NSBA member company.
- Health (includes Hospital, Ambulance, Health Practitioners, Drugs, Vision, and Travel)
- Dental (includes Basic, Major, and Orthodontic)
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health and Personal Spending Account
Saskatchewan Blue Cross does not require any medical information from you or your employees. Claims can be submitted direct to the provider or via online claims submission. There is also an option for employees to convert their Group Life, Health and Dental benefits upon leaving employment or retirement.
Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan (MCAS) Group Benefits Plan
The Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan’s (MCAS) group benefits plan includes the most sought-after group Life and Health Insurance benefits at highly competitive rates. Once your MCAS benefits plan is in place, and as long as you keep your MCAS membership and pay your premiums on time, your group will have benefits.
- Guaranteed coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Coverage for sickness and injury
- Healthcare, including a Pay Direct Drug Card and Vision Care
- Travel Insurance
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Health Spending Account
- Personal Spending Account
Members and their employees/families also have access to Wiegers Financial & Benefits’ dedicated team of specialists in:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Programs
- Retirement Strategy
- Insurance Options
- Banking Solutions
- Corporate Insurance Advice
- Individual Pension Plans
“We have member companies with our plan across the province and the level of service that each client receives is exceptional, regardless of their location. The Wiegers Financial & Benefits team is always willing to go that extra mile for our members.”
Carolyn Bagnell, Executive Director, MCAS
Interested in hearing more? Contact us today!
Request a Quote
We are here to help you succeed, and look forward to helping you find the right balance between meeting present obligations and securing the future comfort of your business. Contact us today to see how.PLEASE SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO SUBMIT YOUR COMPLETED FORM.